1 heaping cup of broccoli florets
4 slices of bread, crusts removed
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
3 Tbsp bread crumbs
3 Tbsp fresh grated parmesan cheese
1. Steam the broccoli until soft, about 7-8 minutes.
2. Put the bread in the food processor and blitz until they turn into crumbs. Dump into a bowl.
3. Put the broccoli, cheddar and mozzarella cheese in the food processor and puree until smooth. Add to the bread crumbs and mix it all well until smooth.
4. Mix the 3 Tbsp of dry bread crumbs and the parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
5. Rolls the broccoli mixture into small balls (about a tsp) and roll them in the bread crumb and parmesan mixture.
6. Store in the fridge for a few days or immediately freeze them in small batches. Makes about 20 small balls.
7. When you are ready to use, either microwave to warm them, fry them for a few minutes on the stove or bake them in the oven for about 10 minutes from the freezer or 4 minutes from the fridge.