Welcome to the “new” momstown Oakville! As always, we’re an amazing community and with the launch of our program pass you can take advantage of our integrated programming in new ways.
So…what’s NEW at momstown?
1) A New Program Pass Card. This orange card also comes with a fob you can attach to your keychain and have it available to check-in at our programs.
2) Our Newly Revamped Mobile Website! No more squinting or waiting to get home to your desktop. Now you can log in and easily participate on our message boards, read great articles or sign up for events from your tablet or mobile device. We don’t need to tell you how excited we are about that!
3) More Content Than Ever. You will be amazed when you see all the parenting articles, crafts and recipes on our new website. All momstown chapter blogs are connected now and it’s created a rich editorial platform to share and learn from one another. From parenting experts to fabulous crafts – you can see what we’re up to across the country now with a simple click.
4) Integrated Social Media. Our member-only private components are still regulated, just like always. But now you can engage and share between our site and social media sites like never before. Sign up for Alphabet Play and want to encourage others to join us? You can now easily share it on Facebook. Love a craft idea we did then click to add to your pinterest. Share with #momstown or #momstownpass hashtags to follow along with the conversation across the country.
5) New Program Pillars – a new way to look at our educational curriculum.
6) Program Pillar Certificate – This comes with all one year program passes and is your road map to momstown. Your little ones will love getting stickers to fill up their certificate. Completed certificates mean an added bonus for you from us!
We are so pleased to welcome you to our newly updated website and programs! Have a look around, we know you will like momstown's new online home and as much as we do!