Another great way to use all those delicious apples in the Fall. Using pre made puff pastry makes these simple to put together.
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Chop apples into finely diced pieces (kids fare better with smaller pieces than larger chunks) and place in a large bowl.
3. Add melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Mix well.
4. Unfold puff pastry sheets, and repair any cracks by pressing them back together. Trim each sheet into a square. Then cut each larger square into 4 smaller squares.
5. Spoon apples into the center of each squares. Fold over from corner to corner into a triangle shape, and press edges together to seal.
6. Place turnovers on a baking sheet, leaving about 1 inch between them.
7. Bake for 20 – 25 minutes, until turnovers are puffed and lightly browned.