1. Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a non-stick mini muffin pan or use paper liners.
2. Whisk together whole wheat and all purpose flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger and baking soda.
3. In another bowl, whisk together egg, milk, honey, butter and lemon juice until blended.
4. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and add zucchini and chocolate chips. Stir just until moistened.
5. Spoon into prepared muffin tins. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes and let cool in the pan for 5 minutes before removing to a rack to cool completely.