You can leave the chicken unshredded if you'd like but our favourite way is to pull it apart and serve it on fresh buns topped with cole slaw and a pickle.
1. Place the chicken breast in the crockpot.
2. Combine BBQ sauce, dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl and stir until well combined.
3. Pour over the chicken and cook on high for 3 to 4 hours.
4. When cooking time is complete, remove the chicken to a cutting board and shread using two forks to pull it apart.
5. Put it back in the crockpot and stir so that the sauce gets into all the chicken. Let cook on high for another 15 minutes.
Leftovers taste great on a salad or over rice too.